Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Monthly Update 2

Sorry to have been away for so long guys. The past couple of weeks have been a bit crazy, though that really is not a good excuse. Luckily, I have not forgotten about my weight loss as well.



  • Weight: 139.3 lbs
  • Total Loss: 2.3 lbs (I gained)
  • Number of workout days: 2
  • Average workout duration: 1 hour
  • BMI: 21.2
  • Body Fat Percentage: 23.9% (down 7.1%)
  • Skeletal Muscle Mass Percentage: 42% (up 4.6 lbs)
  • Favorite activity: Using the extra nice Company gym and all of their perks
  • Goal: 23% Body fat (only .9% to go)
  • Biggest Triumph: Making it through my first session with a Personal Trainer
  • What I need to improve on: Judging my changing body before the transformation is complete. 

If you notice, I haven't lost much weight in the past 2 months, I've actually gained weight! I almost panicked when I stepped on the scale (something I try to do very rarely), but then my InBody results (body composition tool) showed that I actually lost 7 lbs of fat and gained 3 pounds of muscles since my last update. 
I am so excited to be so close to my goal!!! Next month, I will probably make a new goal just to keep challenging myself. 

How has your journey been so far? Send me an email so I can compile some stories for a post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment