Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My eating schedule

Some people have been asking me about how I eat. Before I tell you, I want you to know that it is extremly important to remember that everyone has a different metabolism and therefore need to eat at different time intervals. I have found that most people need 2-3 hours between meals. If you need longer, try to make yourself eat more often, but not to the point of making yourself sick, to speed up your metabolism. Going 4+ hours between meals can actually slow your metabolism down.

For me, I need to eat every 2 hours, any longer and I will turn into a she devil (this made Jury Duty extra fun this month). I do try to keep carbs to the earlier part of the day but I never exclude a food group. I love healthy fats, so you will never see me eating "Fat-Free" anything.

Here are example meal plans for my rest days and work out days

If you have any meal, product, or recipes to share, submit them here.



No comments:

Post a Comment