Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monthly Update 1

I know it seems like I'm skipping ahead but I actually started my journey 3 weeks ago today. So here are the stats:

  • Weight: 138.6 lbs
  • Total Loss: 3 lbs
  • Number of workout days: 4
  • Average workout duration: 45 mins
  • BMI: 21.39
  • Body Fat Percentage: 27.4%
  • Favorite activity: Using Sworkit at the end of my workout, nice way to cool down 
  • Goal: 23% Body fat
  • Biggest Triumph: making it to the gym while I was sick
  • What I need to improve on: Impulse eating- I probably would've weigh less had I not broke down and eaten that Cinnamon Crunch bagel with cream cheese yesterday

Three pounds does not sound like a lot but I can really feel the difference. My pants are fitting looser and I am having more energy. Also, hopefully the slow progress is because of muscle gain. Plus this picture helps put it in to perspective 
This is only one pound of fat so I have loss 3 of these!!! Kind of gross right? haha

Hopefully I will be able to perform a Body Composition Analysis on myself next week to see if I have made any progress with my Body Fat Percentage---Fingers Crossed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment