Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My first post

My first post- Yaaay! 


So I'm Derica and I'm from Baltimore. I LOVE food, but I don't always like what food can do to my body.
Recently I have come to the realization that I need to start taking care of my body now if I want it to perform properly in the future. However, I know I can't do this by myself, so I have decided to keep an account of my journey.

Through this board, I will post my results (successful or not), encouragement, and answers to any questions. I will not judge food choices or condemn any specific food, only offer suggestions and provide facts. I will regularly have question/answer posts and you can feel free to email me with specific/ private questions.

Before I go, here is some background on me:

  • I am a Biology major (with a health/nutrition focus) entering my last semester 
  • I currently work at a weight loss center as a Certified Weight Loss Counselor
  • I love to eat, dance, cook, be with friends, and shop

Good Luck! And remember that not trying has a 100% failure rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment